LINKS TO SITES WELL WORTH THE VISIT
GREAT MUSIC LINKS
- Barb Diederich's Bluegrass Lyrics Index
- A very complete index of a vast number of songs from various web sites across the net!
- Fifties Web Site
- If you love the 50's, you'll LOVE this site.
- Gospel Music Archive
- Great site for Gospel Music. Lyrics and midi music to download for LOTS of old hymns.
- Calvin Clark's Home Page. (link formerly called Lyrics Page)
- More lyrics. He has a wonderful gospel lyrics area here.
- Rounder Records
- Here's a place to get those tapes and CD's you've been looking for.
They have a wide
variety of artists and labels to choose from.
- Sheet Music
- I lead the choir at our church and this is a great source for sheet music of any style.
SOME FAVORITE FUN SPOTS
- I don't know how I found this site, but they have a super collection of children's songs.
The ones I remember singing as a child and a lot I've never heard of.
- The Dialectizer
- This is a very unique site. Type in a message, click on the dialect of your choice
example: Redneck), and your message is rewritten in that style. Hilarious!
- The Grimm Brothers
- If you remember and liked Grimms Fairy Tales, you need to visit this site.
- SOME BUNNY!
- A cute collection of postcards to send, and good feelings to share.
- A Guide to Nursery Rhymes and Stories
- A super resource for all things nursery-rhyme related.
GOOD SITES TO CHECK OUT
- Truth Or Fiction
- A good place to check out all those e-mail warnings, pleas, etc.
- Kelley Blue Book
- Get the blue book price on your vehicle BEFORE trying to sell or trade.
- Another good car information site. Find out if you have a lemon or are fixing to buy one.
Just enter the VIN number and you get the rundown.
- Hot Sheet
- This is another good source of useful places online and where to find them. I use it a lot.
- Country Outfitters
- Great assortment of western wear - boots, jeans, shirts, ladies' stuff, men's stuff, and, good prices. Give it
TO LIFT YOUR SPIRITS
I'd like to describe each of these sites for you, but every one will touch
so you'll just have to visit for yourself.
- Guideposts Online
- Mr. Mom's Website
- Please Mommy Please
I truly hope that none of these sites mind being included in my list of Favorite Links. I meant
only to list things that I personally found of interest, enjoyable, or inspiring. If there
are any objections to being here, please let me know, and I will delete your site reference.
E-mail: Joan Babcock