1. How can I begin to thank You
For the sacrifice You made?
I will be forever grateful,
For I know the debt is paid.
2. Oh, the blessings You've provided,
Meeting all my needs and more;
Countless gifts bestowed so freely,
Pouring down from heaven's door.
3. When I'm trapped in days of sadness,
I can reach out for Your hand;
Then You fill me with Your presence,
For You always understand.
4. When I'm searching for direction,
You are there to light the way;
And I know when I am listening,
I can trust in all You say.
5. So I lay my life before You,
I will follow to the end;
For without You I have nothing,
You're my Father, Lord, and Friend.